Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Picks of the Day

Today I decided to do a blog and the first thing I thought of is all the gorgeous items I found this morning while checking my threads.

When I have the time the first thing I do is check all my team threads, chat with those that are on, check out treasuries that have been listed, the new items and read back what I missed. This is a regular routine to my day. I am always amazed at the talent I find here.

Today I am going to high light some of those finds!

From the Shop of the Day thread....StymiepieStudios's ...gorgeous caddy for a little girl:






From OhCanada Team.....TheBackyardBear...unique painting of a wolf:


The Etsy Angels Team....Beadedtail...she makes unique jewelry that she uses to help all kinds of different causes. She is featured in this gorgeous treasury with other great artists who are making people aware of other causes with their products too:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=85494

Here is an animal awareness braclet of hers:



Quiltsy Team....Quiltsewcover....neat cheque book cover:


The Fabulous ArtistMoms...FAM team...Valeriesgallery...amazing felted bowl:



and last but not least...WiseWittyWildGrandmother Team...WWWG..EnchantedQuilling...here work amazes me, check out her beautiful cards:


And after all that I must show of one of my own products...My hand quilted baby quilt...my passion is hand quilting:


10 comments:

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

That card is really cool! Nice finds!

ByNanasHands said...

Beautiful array of items Mona...some very talented Artists there!! :)

Amanda said...

What a nice collection for your picks today!!!!

quiltingfrenzy said...

Beautiful selections!

Lisa said...

Wonderful selections Mona! Of course I am partial to the Wolf painting :)

BeadedTail said...

Thank you for including me among these beautiful items Mona! I'm honored! Your baby quilt is so pretty too!

GrandmaLindasHouse said...

Really pretty choices Mona! That handpainted wooden tote is adorable and I just love your pink quilt.

MamaJody said...

Mona, you have a dicerning eye!! Lovely items!!

enchanted quilling said...

Wow Mona you have selected a beautiful mix of items to keep your pretty quilt company! They are all gorgeous and thank you for adding my card that was a real surprise.

Mountainside Crochet said...

All the Etsy Teams have talented members. Wonderful job of showcasing these gorgeous works. Glad you included your beautiful quilt - it's so lovely.

Wonderful Quotes to live by!

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you."

~ William Arthur Ward