Saturday, February 27, 2010

Strolling Through Etsy....

I am off on another stroll through the beautiful shops of Etsy. I will start with a few great artists that are on my teams. I love the friendship and support you get from being a team member.

My first stop will be in Kimbuktu's shop...she is a member of the Quiltsy Team with me. Her shop features a variety of items from bags to placemats to quilts. At the time she does not have a quilt in her shop but am sure we will see one soon.













My next stop is Sharonilg's shop, she has 3 different ones and the one I am going to feature is helping in a very special way, 50% of the proceeds go to StJudes Hospital Childrens Hospital. Sharon makes beautiful tole painted hearts:



Now I am on to a member of the Quiltsy Team, this is a team made up of ladies that love to sew and quilt. They make a variety of items that are quilted and other neat things too. My feature artist from that team is Secondsantuary, she is a minister in her other world but a fantastic quilter in the Etsy world...her shop is a must to stop into:




Ok...now lets head off to the WiseWildandWitty Grandmothers team.... It is so much fun to see what people do in their retirement but not all of these fabulous ladies are retired and some are way to young to be a grandmother ( just like Sewinggranny.. you would never mistake her for a granny...lol...but loving every minute of it). Today I would love to show of MountainsideCrochet...she loves to crochet but has been known to do some plastic canvas work as well. Her descriptions of her crafts are so cute...they all tell a story. Mountain had a great summer doing the Market and all the little ones loved her little critters.


10 comments:

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

Nice finds! My 3 year old would love that Cars quilt!

Mountainside Crochet said...

I was absolutely thrilled to find myself in your "Strolling Through Etsy" blog today. What a wonderful write up you did about me and my 'creations'. Thanks so much for the feature!

GrandmaLindasHouse said...

Those of us on the wwwg team know how talented Mountainside Crochet is ~ now others will too.

You also have some very talented artists on your Quilty team. I am going to visit the shops to see what goodies I find!

Lisa said...

Fabulous stroll through Etsy Mona, with some talented designers! Thank you for sharing these beautiful selections :)

quiltingfrenzy said...

A great selection of featured items. That crochet clown is so cute.

FabricFascination said...

Sewing Granny, what a thrill to come look on your blog and see my shop as one of the featured shops!

Thank you Sew Much!

Lovely picks all, so many wonderful items to see.

Nancy said...

Very nice items and wonderful shops.

Nora said...

Very nice selections of items, I don't think I could pick a favorite. Glad I don't have to

Dawn said...

Nice feature shops, and a wonderful selection of items!

BeadedTail said...

Lovely stroll through Etsy Mona! And yep, you look too young to be a Granny!

Wonderful Quotes to live by!

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you."

~ William Arthur Ward