Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Glass Tiled Pendants by KCowie




Today I will be featuring a member of the OhCanadaTeam, KCowie. KC as we call her on the thread discovered her niche in the Etsy world with her beautiful pendants!


She is a Canadian from London, Ontario. KC is a relatively new member of the online world, she joined the Etsy family as a seller January 2010. At first she made cross stitched greeting cards but quickly changed to her glass pendants.


She has many styles to choose from...and all are very beautiful made! Another great seller for her this holiday season is her wine glass charms.


Be sure to check out her shop, she will even do custom orders for you.

5 comments:

circleinthesand said...

Oh what a fun, adorable shop!! I just love the Snowmen pendant. I hearted her shop!!

Jensdreamdecor said...

I have several of her custom key chains and they are fantastic...love her work!

ByNanasHands said...

Very pretty items! It was nice reading about her....

Littlebearsmom said...

What a great choice - KCowie has such great items in her shop!!!

Lisa said...

Great pendants and great shop. Thanks for the introduction to KCowie and her shop!

Wonderful Quotes to live by!

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you."

~ William Arthur Ward