Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bloom and Bling

Today's feature is on BloomandBling! Shanna Williams is a stay at home Mom of two boys and two girls.

She loves to keep herself busy at crafting and promoting her shop. Promoting her shop is where I got to know her....she is a member of the Promotional Frenzy Team and that is what we do. Shanna just became a leader of that great team as well.

Lets hear what Shanna has to say:


If you are looking for a birthday gift, holiday gift, or just something beautiful for a special girl you have come to the right place! Our barrettes, headbands, bows, tutus, and other products are sure to bring a smile to the face of you AND your little darling!



Need an outfit for an upcoming photography session? Our tutus and flower headbands are perfect for getting those special photographs of your special girl!



We take great pride in our products and make every effort to be sure all of the products are the latest and most popular designs, at an affordable price.



Bloomandbling can also be found at these sites:

Facebook Fan Page:
www.facebook.com/pages/Bloom-and-Bling-Accessories/142162869153947

Twitter:
twitter.com/bloomandbling

Blog:
bloomandbling.blogspot.com/

Flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/bloomandbling/

Be sure to drop into Bloomandbling to see her beautiful creations! Her daughter is the beautiful model!

32 comments:

Jill Q said...

Shanna is so enthusiastic and full of optimism ... ya gotta love that girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Shanna has a wonderful shop!

CalliopeCreations said...

I love those darling little outfits. They are so colorful. The models are terrific and so precious.

bountyofbeads said...

This is one talented energentic woman. Great feature!!!

Sea Flower Studios said...

Love the pink dress!

Unknown said...

Love her shop! Lots of adorable items, I have personally bought some hair bows for my niece! They are adorable!

Elizabeth said...

She is a wonderful person and a real asset to the team. And I can't wait for my neice to be old enough to wear her creations.

nangatesdesigns said...

Great feature!! Shanna has a beautiful shop!

Dee said...

We love having her on our team! She sure knows how to make outfits that make a little girl feel and look like a princess!

Susie Tenzer said...

This is a wonderful post, very inspiring!

jlcjbuzz said...

Love her creations!

Southern Mom Finds said...

Love Bloom! AND it's her Birthday!!
Nice blog Sewing!

Lbtoyos said...

I love the bows, and the girls are really sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Symbolic Imports said...

Wonderful shop and seller! Your family is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

OMG! Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! I am truly honored!!! What a wonderful birthday present!

I am so happy to be a part of such a great team that supports each other so well. You guys all rock!

theMayflower said...

love the feature and shanna's shop!

Deb said...

uniquecozytreasures - So nice of you to feature Bloom. She does such creative work!

New Hampshire Gardener said...

I wish my daughter was still young enough to wear these cute things, she would have loved hem.

Elemenopie Designs said...

LOVE Shanna and her sweet personality....and LOVE her shop! I love those precious tutus!

Unknown said...

What a lovely post for such a hard working team mate. Plus her stuff is just plain gorgeous! HB Bloom!

a.mattimeo said...

Such a fabulous feature, love it!

Krisztina Clifton said...

I love her shop! I have about a gazzillion bows for my daughters now. They are affordable, unique and very high quality. And I can't wait to buy a tutu for my daughter's Bday next month!

Anonymous said...

I love Shanna's hop and wish I had some little girls to spoil with her wonderful things!

Unknown said...

Nice feature Mona.
Shanna hope your birthday is the best for the best.

CamillesCloset said...

I just love Shanna's bows. They are darling and very well made.

Unknown said...

Her shop is great:) Wonderful post!

Unknown said...

Another great feature!

anitanirma - Comfyheaven Pillows said...

gorgeous , lovely shop and post!

ElfRenee said...

So cute!

Romantic.Treasures said...

Great feature! What cute items!

BijiBijoux said...

Lovely and cute stuff in her shop!

Cassie's Tale said...

Very sweet. Super cute.

Wonderful Quotes to live by!

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you."

~ William Arthur Ward