Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who is Jessica?

I promised to feature a new team member once in awhile on my blog, today's feature is on Jessica(craftycreations81)!

I met Jessica through the Promotional Frenzy team...she is a new member and was looking for mentor. Our team leader, Galla, assigned me to her. Jessica is very quick learner also very keen. Before I finish sending all the information in convos to her she is off and running and completing her tasks.

Lets get to know a bit about her than I will give you her social links and thoughtout the feature you will see some of her gorgeous creations.

***My name is Jess! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to create art and since I have no classroom to create in (I am an unemployed art teacher) I love to sell things I make on Etsy. A creative outlet is a MUST for me!!



*** I love to paint, make jewelry (esp. with peacock feathers!!), woodburn, draw, photography and my newest love is sculpting with polymer clay!!



*** In 2010 I lost both my children to miscarriage so with a heavy heart and the knowledge of such loss I have begun to make memorial art. For those that have experienced such a loss I am so very sorry for your pain.

Now I will show you where you can find Jess and her beautiful creations:

Her Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftycreations81

Stumble: www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/jmalloy5

Facebook: www.facebook.com/thecraftyartist

Twitter: www.twitter.com/jessmalloy

Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/craftycreations81

Blog: www.craftycreations81.blogspot.com

Please take a moment and drop into her shop and show her some love. You never know what you may find there....

24 comments:

cluttfring said...

Granny - you are a great mentor!!

Romantic.Treasures said...

What a great way to introduce a new member! Kuddos!
-RomanticThoughts

Jessica of Verve! said...

Great blog idea! Nice to meet you Jess!

Prodigy Crafts said...

so nice of you to introduce a new member!

Susie Tenzer said...

What a nice interview!

myminimocs said...

nice work!!!

* said...

uniquecozytreasures- Thanks for introducing Jessica to us.

Glitterbird Glamour said...

Thank you for introducing Jess to us! Very nice!

Jill Q said...

Nice to meet you, Jess!

nangatesdesigns said...

Great way to introduce our new members! I'll have to remember this for a future blog post :-) Nice to meet you Jess!

CalliopeCreations said...

Great introduction to a new member. You two were obviously a perfect fit.
If I were just starting out, I'd like you for a mentor. As a matter of fact, I could probably use your help on a regular basis.
You'd never get shed of me! LOL

delightfulprints said...

What a great thing to do!

cigarboxbeads said...

so nice to meet Jess!
granny you are a mentor to everyone--you've helped me so often!

marilyn

Crystal Zacharias said...

Great to meet Jess! Thanks for sharing her story.

Powers Of Love said...

Welcome Jess. Great feature Granny!

Desert Shine Jewelry said...

What a nice thing to do Granny. Welcome Jess!

Kathleen said...

Really nice work!

BijiBijoux said...

Welcome Jess to our Team:) Lovely shop!

PaintedMemoriesByRosella said...

Hi Jess,
Nice to meet you.
Mona you did a great job introducing Jess to us.

Rebecca said...

Nice feature and a great shop too...yours AND the featured shop!

Jessica said...

Aww thanks so much Mona :)

kel said...

Hi Jess!
::waves::

Granny you rock :)

Charlene said...

Sewing - that is so sweet of you to blog about Jess! It's fun to find out about team members!

ElfRenee said...

Great interview!

Wonderful Quotes to live by!

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you."

~ William Arthur Ward